Forum

Leap motion blend4web online software

10 April 2018 02:19
Hi

I'm not an expert in any code but I am currently working on using tech in physiotherapy. I want to use leap motion and the blend4web software contained in the leap motion gallery.
I have the leap motion software recommended. Currently the blend4web software does not work on my laptop apple (doesn't have a geforce graphic card). I do wonder if my graphics card on my desktop is insufficient? during the game load there is a number in the top right of the screen. Am I correct that the number in the top right hand corner is the frame rate? I assume that this should be at 60, which would mean my graphics processor and CPU is not powerful enough?

Keen to hear peoples thoughts.
10 April 2018 13:05
Hello! And welcome to our forum!
If leap motion demo is not working at all, most likely something is wrong with server which opens websocket for interaction with applications. And this server is installed with leap motion sdk. See this page: link.

To ensure that you have troubles with websocket, see the web browser console (F12). The message should be similar to:
WebSocket connection to 'wss://127.0.0.1:6436/v6.json' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Alexander (Blend4Web Team)
twitter

Please register or log in to leave a reply.