Forum

Update 3D Scene Programmatically

28 June 2018 20:54
MAS
I created a blender project, exported it as JSON+BIN files and showed it through the blend4web webplayer. Everything goes fine until my need to change the JSON file programmatically to add/remove a new 3D object (e.g. a cube or rectangle). I want to renderize the already showed 3D model adding or removing a 3D object. However, since the exportation of a project to blend4web generate a .bin file, if I change only the .json the model was not showed as expected. Considering this scenario, the unique way to change the model is modifing the .blend file and exports it again from Blender. But based on my need, I can't add a new 3D object in a Blender project programmatically considering the .json file. Additionally, the .json file which I am updating/using is considering data retrieved from a Database, such data indicates how and the position where the new 3D object will be displayed in the scene, which hinder me to use Blender to create a 3D Model modificated.

In this perspective, I need help to identify:
- Which is the best way to change the scene and show it in blend4web programmatically and mainly considering a .json as an input for the model?

- Is there any python script to user a blend4web .json file as an input to be compiled, without the Blender project and regenerate the .bin file, making it possible to show correctly my 3D model using the blend4web webplayer for JSON files?

Or, is there some (easy) way to modify a project from Blender considering data in JSON format, compile and generate the files to be shown programmatically by the blend4web webplayer (for JSON)?
03 July 2018 11:13
Which is the best way to change the scene and show it in blend4web programmatically and mainly considering a .json as an input for the model?
Currently you can use m_data.load multiple times and load 3d objects from the different json files to the main scene.
I think you can create some metadata file describing which json files your application should request from database and where to put each model from each file. We use this approach in the upcoming product.

- Is there any python script to user a blend4web .json file as an input to be compiled, without the Blender project and regenerate the .bin file, making it possible to show correctly my 3D model using the blend4web webplayer for JSON files?
No, there is no such script. Json and bin can be generated only using Blender.

Or, is there some (easy) way to modify a project from Blender considering data in JSON format, compile and generate the files to be shown programmatically by the blend4web webplayer (for JSON)?
What modifications do you mean?
Alexander (Blend4Web Team)
twitter
14 September 2018 23:07
Actually, 3D Printer is mainly used for producing any kind of three-dimensional objects. To get an effective result from the Printer they must make an update programmatically that will be effective to get the service. You may get other information from hp assistant to know in advance.
04 October 2018 13:09
3D printers are used widely all around the world. It has replaced the all manual tactics and coz it provide better accuracy and quantity. I was to rendering my 3D model adding or removing a 3D object but an issue arises and I am getting Printer in error state, I work is pending.
02 November 2018 09:25
create a simple 3D scene using RealityServe.RealityServer scene and the different components that go into making it up, including options, groups, instances, cameras, geometry and environment lighting.
If anyone face printer issue clicks here printer not activated error code 20
05 November 2018 10:40
3D printers are very expensive printers but at the same time, they reduce the manufacturing cost. You can print the object you want in desired design and color. View Epson Error Code 0xf1 to know more.
06 December 2018 09:45
We are working for Telstra, you know very well about the Telstra internet which is very reliable in Australia if you are using Telstra and having any types of an issue then you can follow us. We’ll provide you the better solution as you need. You can dial our toll-free number 1-800-789-560. and it’s an amazing service for more information you should have to follow our website Telstra Broadband Support.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.