Forum

Question about conditional jump

09 July 2018 02:04
Hello everyone
I ve been trying to do this with logic nodes:
There are three objects, a, b and c
Those objects move when viewer clicks in a plane as described below.
Every time the viewer clicks in the plane, objects a turns.
After nine clicks in the plane, the object b turns once. Object a continues to turn on every click.
Then when object b turns 10 times, objects c turns once.
I am trying to use the branch but im not sure why is not working.
Thank you for any tips.
incorrect setup.PNG
09 July 2018 18:42
im not sure why is not working.
I'm not sure either because your screenshot is incomplete , but my tip would be to use modulo for branching (in your case, hits mod 9 for b and hits mod 90 for c):
10 July 2018 04:47
OMG!!! This is so awesome!! Thank you soo much ! Look, but i dont want to be a pain…could you please look at what I did? for some reason the first cube stops rotating with the same intensity and sometimes even appears that goes backwards or stops…(undecided which way?? :) )
Could you be kind enough to take a look at it for me?? beforehand, thank you so much for your attention…you spelled modulo before …sounds like when we say it in Portuguese…
Again, thank you for your great help!!!
(by the way, i need it to rotate on that axis…(x))
10 July 2018 09:05
for some reason the first cube stops rotating with the same intensity and sometimes even appears that goes backwards or stops
That's because your Transform Nodes are set to "Space: Local". Set them all to World Space and it should work.
11 July 2018 04:27
Wow, master!!! Problem solved!!! A billion thanks for you !!!!
12 July 2018 18:48
LOL, I have a looong way to go before reaching "master" level, but thanks anyway!

Please register or log in to leave a reply.