Forum

Augmented Reality: clickable objects sometimes needs two clicks

04 September 2018 20:58
Hello everybody,
so after my last question I manage it to get it work. But I have 4 specific problems, maybe they are related to the "augmented reality-mode" or not (I'm not that used in blend4web to decide or know it, sorry).

So question 1 of 4:
I want that a user can show or hide different items. Therefore I copied the items, made them child of the camera and put them in the upper right corner and set up the node tree. This works perfect. But if I want to click on a next item, most of the time I need two clicks not just one.
Example: scene loaded new, so all objects are shown. Click on the cube -> the cube is hiding. Click on the sphere -> nothing happens, second click on the sphere -> sphere is hiding as it should.
My question: what did I set up wrong, that it needs two clicks most of the time to show/hide the objects?

To make it easier to follow what I did (wrong), a sample blend4web-folder is attached (recognised marker is the marker of the blend4web-example, to be found here).

Thanks for every input or help

p.s. I decided to made a single request for every question, so its more clear and also easier to find later (if needed), hope this is ok

Please register or log in to leave a reply.