Forum

Installation Issues

05 November 2018 07:24
Using Blender 2.79

Initially installed the Blender B4W Add-on. All worked well.
Decided to install Blend4web CE version 18.05.0

Added the path for the SDK in the File section of user prefs.
Went to Add-ons in user prefs and of course there were now two versions of the add-on. Probably should have done this before installing SDK, but I removed one.

Back in Blender I noticed that the fast preview button was missing from the 3D view. Didn't think much of this since the fast preview button was visible from the Render tab. I loaded my model and proceeded to click the fast preview button. Error (see attached images).

The server was running and I was in the Blend4Web render mode. Now I click the Project Manager button. Nothing happens. Nothing. As if it's not there.

So now I'm not sure if removing the B4W standalone add-on after installing the SDK caused the entire issue, or there are several issues here.

I removed the only B4W add-on remaining, then removed the file path for the SDK. Closed Blender. Deleted the entire SDK folder from my local drive and started over by unzipping a fresh copy of the SDK and installed.

Same result. Stuck.

I am running a Mac. OS X 10.11.6
Blender 2.79
B4W CE SDK 18.05.0

Thanks!
05 November 2018 20:04
maybe you need to remove the first addon from blenderProgramFolder/2.79/scripts/addons

just a wild guess though
06 November 2018 01:54
Thanks, but that's not it.
08 November 2018 09:05
There should be two installations and two sets of folders for the game. Trying to install OFB in the same place as the main game will get you precisely nowhere - it will not work, so do not do it. It specifically tells you this in the manual that comes with the expansion. UK Assignment help online
11 November 2018 00:04
Reply to post of user elianahermione
There should be two installations and two sets of folders for the game. Trying to install OFB in the same place as the main game will get you precisely nowhere - it will not work, so do not do it. It specifically tells you this in the manual that comes with the expansion. UK Assignment help online

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are saying here.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.