Forum

Preview both in project manager and fast preview stuck at compling

16 November 2018 11:00
Hi guys,

I was working in Blend4Web for about a month now (on/off) and everything was absolutely spot on, but yesterday when I tried to do a fast preview of my project, it just got stuck at Compiling.. in any browser.

Tried different projects (starting new etc), both with fast preview and project manager and nothing works, tried reinstalling the plugin, no luck.

The only thing with my computer that I did recently which I could see as related was to instal WAMP, but I tried uninstalling it and it didn't help.

Please help!

16 November 2018 11:01
I can still build and deploy the project and it works fine, but it severely limits the speed of the whole process If i can't preview my changes in real time.
16 November 2018 11:02
Wrong button
16 November 2018 19:04
Are you working offline? Fast Preview does not work without an internet connection in B4W v18.05.

it severely limits the speed of the whole process If i can't preview my changes in real time
I found a way to get a fast workflow without compiling or using Fast Preview, just with exporting.
16 November 2018 19:35
Thank you, I did the thing as you suggest and it works, no need to use fast preview or project manager now, but it's still interesting why it stopped working all of a sudden.. My internet connection was on.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.