Forum

Seven-thirty game

07 January 2019 23:41
My simple application

link
09 January 2019 18:55
Well done, but the "Salir" button does not work:

"Scripts may not close windows that were not opened by script"

Why does the computer still draw at 7 points? That seems like a losing strategy to me.

www.juani3dweb.es/SieteYMedia/SieteYMedia.html
If you make your link clickable, you will get more visitors.
11 January 2019 10:54
Hi Blend4Web, thank you very much for your clarifications, I can not get the window closed, how would you do it?

Why does the computer still draw at 7 points? That seems like a losing strategy to me.

Yes, the PC always tried to reach 7.5 to make it easier to win the user, I just intend to make an interactive example, so I do not waste time in continuing to program the different variables of the game.
11 January 2019 19:55
how would you do it?
I never use close buttons, except for popups. Instead of a close button, how about a link back to the other demos (main page). That makes sense and increases exposure. Also, a reverse link to the game from the main page.
11 January 2019 22:08
I never use close buttons, except for popups. Instead of a close button, how about a link back to the other demos (main page). That makes sense and increases exposure. Also, a reverse link to the game from the main page.

Ok, I'll do it, but I was left with the question of how to close the window that was not opened with (window.open), I tried m_data.unload () but it did not work because the html file remains open. Do you know anything about this?
A million thanks and greetings.
11 January 2019 23:12
how to close the window that was not opened with
I don't know. These limitations are there for a reason, and I don't see how it serves any purpose to close a window your script did not open. I only use close buttons on pop-ups that my page opened, and usually such pop-ups are actually just divs belonging to the same page, not really separate windows/tabs.
11 January 2019 23:39
OK, thank you very much Blend4Life

Please register or log in to leave a reply.