Forum

rigged annimation doesnt export

03 April 2016 12:12
HI everyone,
I know that this is going to be stupidly simple, but I just cant find what I am doing wrong.
I have a simple cylinder shape with a set of bones in to deform the shape over time to create an animation.
This appears to animate in blender perfectly, but when I try to export to html all I get is a static image.
I cannot seem to get the camera to work properly either as it keeps focusing onto the bottom of the shape.
If you could let me know what I am clearly doing wrong and show me how to sort this out, that would be fantastic.
Thank you for any help you can offer.
File is attached
04 April 2016 10:33

HI everyone,
I know that this is going to be stupidly simple, but I just cant find what I am doing wrong.
I have a simple cylinder shape with a set of bones in to deform the shape over time to create an animation.
This appears to animate in blender perfectly, but when I try to export to html all I get is a static image.
I cannot seem to get the camera to work properly either as it keeps focusing onto the bottom of the shape.
If you could let me know what I am clearly doing wrong and show me how to sort this out, that would be fantastic.
Thank you for any help you can offer.
File is attached
You made two common mistakes in your file:
1)You have "Apply Modifyers" checkbox on object, so it just bake armature modifyer on current frame. You need to remove it.
2)You have two types of animation set on the armature: simple animation and a NLA strip. So, if you would like to use a simple action you need to set "Apply Animation" checkbox on an armature and remove NLA strip. If you want to use an NLA strip animation you need to set a "NLA" checkbox in scene setup and remove a single action from an armature. Two types of armature can't be used on the same object, one will be ignored.
receptor.blend
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
05 April 2016 00:34
Thank you Mikhail, really appreciate the help.
So simple when you know how.

Kindest regards

Please register or log in to leave a reply.