Set parent

07 September 2016 17:31
Hi guys !

I want some objects act static in front of the camera, like if i move the camera, few objects stay static on the scene but other objects stay static in front of the camera and move in the same time.

The problem is, if i set parent between an object and the camera, all is fine in the viewport but in my browser preview all of the parent objects are moved and sometime deformed…

So i want to know few things :
How can i set a parent with the result in my blender viewport ?
And, How can i have a exact caméra view of the B4W result on blender and not the standard camera for render by cycle or BI ?

Thanks guys ! B4W are amazing !
08 September 2016 10:24
I want some objects act static in front of the camera, like if i move the camera, few objects stay static on the scene but other objects stay static in front of the camera and move in the same time.
Hi, welcome to uor forum! Can you explane step by step or attach blend-file with example?
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
08 September 2016 18:22
Hi and thanks !

Blend : http://pasteall.org/blend/index.php?id=43444

Here is the thinks, if i move the camera, i want 3 stay static on the scene but 1 and 2 stay on this place and follow all the movement of the camera.

Here 1 and 2 don't move when i start the preview on chrome, i don't know why. But on my other scenes, all the object being parent to the camera like 1 and 2, moved and are not at the same place that i placed it on blender.
And as you can see, 3 is on the center of the camera in blender, but not in the web preview..

How can i have the exact same view between blender and the web render ?

Thank again !
09 September 2016 11:50
Can you attach the file with not correctly working parenting, because for me you example work as you sad?
Blend4web and that kind of thing.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.