Forum

Newbie and must do a difficult task.

15 February 2017 15:33
Hi Guys.

I just started my adventure with blend 4 web. I have never did any programing in my life so I don't know how to start with this project.

What i need to do is to make interactive text in b4w. Where i can control the hight and thickness of a text just by typing numbers in a display box. Also, there will be some objects attached to the geometry of a text. Amount of objects will be controlled by the height of a text. For example if I will have letter 'L' of size 1 there will be just 1 add/object, if size 2 than 2 objects and so on.

Can You help me, direct me where i can find a tutorial or maybe some examples of thing like that?
16 February 2017 10:30
What i need to do is to make interactive text in b4w. Where i can control the hight and thickness of a text just by typing numbers in a display box.
For now it's can't be done using standart API function of the Blend4Web engine. What you try to atchieve? May be you can make some preparation with geometry and material without procedural geometry generation?
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
23 March 2017 13:07
Hi.

I was thinking about it. Maybe animate objects, but that will give me limited control over size of a text.
Anyway thank you.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.