Forum

uniform light

06 March 2017 17:37
I have an object with specific material. how can I apply the uniform and soft lights or shadows on it so that I can keep the same light when I want to rotate it in 360 grades and have a bright color?
(not like the images I've attached , I want to avoid strong shadows and lights and dark colors)

it could be nice if I can apply those lights for different objects with diferent material at the same time.
06 March 2017 18:48
I have an object with specific material. how can I apply the uniform and soft lights or shadows on it so that I can keep the same light when I want to rotate it in 360 grades and have a bright color?
You mean that you want to keep level of lighting of the material at the current level but add a dynamic shadows on it?
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
06 March 2017 18:55
yes, exactly.
06 March 2017 19:10
yes, exactly.
The fist and easiest way it's jsut to keep bright of each material at the same level and turn of the shadeless option on them, set cast/recieve shadows on each object and control amount of lighing by intensity of lights.
Or you can add additional Material node into your material and get from it only shdaow and add it to your current material, but it will dificult to keep all material at the same light level using this method. I made for you an example based on your blend file.
lights.blend
Blend4web and that kind of thing.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.