Forum

Scene to scene trigger

17 March 2015 13:36
Hey
its been a while I couldn't login here to see the developments ongoing but cant really stop thinking of blen3web

Is there a facility in which we can open a scene from within a scene by triggering something?
Example - I am in a room with few doors…. every door has independent different 3D file on click…
say 1st door if I click I open a interactive 3D scene of a hotel room where I can see all around
2nd if I click another door it takes me to a beach
3rd door takes me to a stadium…. etc. etc.

Also can blend4web features camera inside object?
as most of the samples so far I have seen are turntable kind, can there be something like you are inside the room? …. an interactive walk through?

Regards

Visualization expert!
17 March 2015 15:36
Hi,
Is there a facility in which we can open a scene from within a scene by triggering something?
Yes, it is possible with a bit of programming. I've attached a sample project to this post.

Also can blend4web features camera inside object?
as most of the samples so far I have seen are turntable kind, can there be something like you are inside the room? …. an interactive walk through?
There are no problems with this. The Farm application is a good example. But this will also require programming.
27 March 2015 15:39
Hey
thanks for the reply.
Do you mean python programming? or what kind of coding is required?
I suppose for all this there is a need to buy the commercial version of the source code.
once its purchased, is this all will be supported by blend4web team? I mean I don't know if you are the right person to answer this question but seeing the sample link given by you, it seems you must be having a commercial source code bundle.

I m eager & have some plans of course hence more keen on streamlining this asap.

Regards
Visualization expert!
27 March 2015 21:09
Hi,
Do you mean python programming? or what kind of coding is required?
Blend4Web apps are coded in JavaScript (also HTML, CSS). See also this FAQ entry.
I suppose for all this there is a need to buy the commercial version of the source code.
That's correct, enterprise development requires a license. See also our licensing FAQ
once its purchased, is this all will be supported by blend4web team?
Yes, our licensees are eligible for 1-year technical support including Blend4Web SDK Pro updates.
seeing the sample link given by you, it seems you must be having a commercial source code bundle.
The source code of the Farm app and other demos is part of the commercial distribution. See the product comparison table.
Thanks for your interest.

The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin

Please register or log in to leave a reply.