Forum

Is it possible to directly change dimensions of an object?

18 October 2017 16:23
I know this sort of question was asked before, but there was no definitive answer.

I am interested if I can program such a Ui for Blend4Web where there would be a lot of combo-boxes which would accept numerical input. Based on this input should the model should refresh to show maybe some boolean operations or change dimensions . This refresh would preferably be done without reload of the iFrame and without animation, scale or displacement tricks.

Is it possible with blend4web?
18 October 2017 16:28
I know this sort of question was asked before, but there was no definitive answer.

I am interested if I can program such a Ui for Blend4Web where there would be a lot of combo-boxes which would accept numerical input. Based on this input should the model should refresh to show maybe some boolean operations or change dimensions . This refresh would preferably be done without reload of the iFrame and without animation, scale or displacement tricks.

Is it possible with blend4web?
Good day. Into Blend4Web you can load only premoddeled mesh, so you can apply some simple modification on it directly in the application on the fly, but you can't dynamicaly modify them especcialy with boolin operation and others. It will be possible in the future but for now you canb only prepear a multiple amaunt of variation for your mesh and show in the scene one or another.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.