Forum

Video tutorials ?

23 January 2018 19:58
I'm pretty new to blender. I want to make three-sided pyramid rotate on top of my page, every side has to have different picture representing different pruduct. I can create it in blender-render render option but when I export it to html it takes position not even close to my camera view also every picture is reversed as it is looked in mirror. I want to give no controls over it to the visitor and want pyramid ratate on page load. As I said I'm pretty new and must miss some steps. Anyone can help with links to useful video tutorials ? PS. Thanks in andvance.
24 January 2018 14:41
I'm pretty new to blender. I want to make three-sided pyramid rotate on top of my page, every side has to have different picture representing different pruduct. I can create it in blender-render render option but when I export it to html it takes position not even close to my camera view also every picture is reversed as it is looked in mirror. I want to give no controls over it to the visitor and want pyramid ratate on page load. As I said I'm pretty new and must miss some steps. Anyone can help with links to useful video tutorials ? PS. Thanks in andvance.
Hello and welcome to the forum!
Could you please attach example blend file?
There are plenty of tutorials on the dedicated website section. Also there are great video tutorials on YouTube made by our users
Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn

Please register or log in to leave a reply.