Forum

Unable to create projects of export/test in browser

25 January 2018 08:07
I believ its because I am working on windows 7 64bit and have not really updated the OS…in a long time. So i question..should I get windows 10 or do i have a workaround…
25 January 2018 11:11
It should work on windows 7 also. What errors do you have?
Alexander (Blend4Web Team)
twitter
26 January 2018 05:22
So….please bear with me…and im sorry if the questions are dumb…
1) I would like to use the morphing code to adapt and use it to finish my project;
2) So there is a tutorial by Ian Scott where in the "common files" we are supposed to find uranium.js & company files. Well they are not there. They are in other location;
3) if I use the css, html and adapt .js to my purpose and launch in my host should it work?
4) its is confusing because there are several tutorials in you tube using older versions of B4W where they teach to go to project manager and transfer files, type this and that…and they are outdated. So the result is you are getting outdated questions over here too. People like me are working really hard to learn B4W and the varied source of instructions really confuses people. I dont think i am alone on this….
Im trying to get sliders from shape keys…i could use logic nodes but then people will have to click, click, click….because there are so many shape keys…
So now unless tutorials are brand new, I am heading to sdk index trying to learn it….im frustrated because following tutorials on you tube i havent got a single project running in the browser . And like you said, I guess i need a local host.
Anyway I appreciate so much you answers overhere and your patience in helping everyone else as well. So…thank you
29 January 2018 12:43
2) So there is a tutorial by Ian Scott where in the "common files" we are supposed to find uranium.js & company files. Well they are not there. They are in other location;
uranium and built engine were moved into dist directory since 17.12

3) if I use the css, html and adapt .js to my purpose and launch in my host should it work?
Yeah, why not? Just a one little note from me: if you are using many external frameworks or libraries like adapt.js, it could be more convenient to use blend4web npm package

4) its is confusing because there are several tutorials in you tube using older versions of B4W where they teach to go to project manager and transfer files, type this and that…and they are outdated. So the result is you are getting outdated questions over here too. People like me are working really hard to learn B4W and the varied source of instructions really confuses people. I dont think i am alone on this….
Thank you. We will check our own tutorials.

Im trying to get sliders from shape keys…i could use logic nodes but then people will have to click, click, click….because there are so many shape keys…
Logic nodes currently is not the best way to work with shapekeys, because you should click.. click..

And what about morphing example? You get to understand?
Alexander (Blend4Web Team)
twitter

Please register or log in to leave a reply.