Forum

Interactive web application

09 April 2015 20:27
Hi there!
I'm a totally newbie on this and I have tried to follow the tutorial "creating an interactive web application". The problem is that when I open the html file - it's just black. I guess I'm suppose to open the main html file? (I'm using chrome). I also have tried to export the .blend file to a html-file and that one I can open in chrome, but I can't click on it (or nothing happen when I click). What am I missing? I have downloaded SDK free so I have used the files and script there but I can only open the file from blender when I save it to a .json and click in "Run in viewer", then it's opening in Scene Viewer but nothing happen when I click on the "interactive" objects. And I can open the example.html in chrome but then everything is black.
Sorry if my questions is to confusing!
10 April 2015 10:44
Hello and welcome to our forum.

The problem is that when I open the html file - it's just black

Take a look at this article please.

it's opening in Scene Viewer but nothing happen when I click on the "interactive" objects

Viewer doesn't load the application scripts, it only displays the demo scene. But viewer can play NLA animations and object animations if you turn on "use default" object property.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.