Forum

Blender Conference 2015: 23-24-25 October, Amsterdam

21 September 2015 15:42
Blend4Web Team is going to participate in Blender Conference 2015 which will take place in October 23-25.

Yuri Kovelenov will tell the world about Blend4Web. If someone is going to visit this event we will be glad to talk to you guys and answer any of your questions related to the engine.

Hope to see you in the end of October in Amsterdam!
21 September 2015 15:45
Nice one!

Blend4Web is def the main reason I'm getting back into Blender!

Hopefully if more people see how the system works, they'll go home, download it, and start creating content with it.
21 September 2015 18:34
I was just thinking, if you had some support for the logic blocks ( in addition to your new Logic Editor ), even if it was a subset of them ( eg click, AND, play animation etc ), that might help get more people who are familiar with that style of interaction, to get on board at the Blender Conference and try out Blend4Web.
21 September 2015 19:44
Hi!
In the upcoming release we are planning to implement a bunch of new nodes, even ones missing from BGE. So in many respects it'll be a superset of BGE logic. Also, web/cross platform nature of our engine imposes some restrictions on how we should plan and implement the logic editor. For example it's not the best solution to handle mouse events like hover or keyboard shortcuts, because there is no such peripherals e.g on mobile devices. So in general, I think we should get the spirit of BGE logic not the letter of it here .
21 September 2015 20:06
That is great. Hopefully we can be there via webcast or something.
23 September 2015 11:09
@crazyFolker and @Will Welker
Please consider attending this conference, it will be a pleasure for us to meet you in person!
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
23 September 2015 18:01
Can't make it this year, but hopefully next year will be able to attend and have some drinks with you guys ( and to see who can drink more, the Russians or the Irish! :) )
23 September 2015 18:07
Ответ на сообщение пользователя crazyFolker
Can't make it this year, but hopefully next year will be able to attend and have some drinks with you guys ( and to see who can drink more, the Russians or the Irish! :) )
I have been to Ireland recently. We have no chance against you, I can say
19 October 2015 13:13
De Balie conference hall will open its doors to the visitors of the annual Blender Conference this Friday!

Tickets were sold out but anyway if you want to watch all the program in real time you can do it on the youtube channel. The Blend4Web speech will take place on Saturday at 14.30 in Amsterdam local time. Don't miss it!
11 November 2015 12:14
Some photos from the conference:
1. Ton Roosendaal is going to make a speech

2. Sergey Sharybin

3. Blend4Web and Blender together
from left to right: Misha, Yuri, Ton, Alex, Evgeny
4. Dam Square

5. Ton opens a present from Blend4Web

Please register or log in to leave a reply.