Blog

Contest: Smartphone Presentation!

2016-02-09

Hello everyone! Glad to see you all here. The first competition was a blast, and without further ado let me announce the beginning of the second competition: Smartphone Presentation!

Smartphones are one of the most popular types of devices nowadays. Of course, competition on the market is very tough and companies are advertising their devices as widely as they can. Many brands create interactive/semi-interactive webpages that demonstrate their flagship models - and that's exactly what we want to see in this competition: a presentation of your device.

Imagine that you are producing a smartphone and you need to create a stunning visual representation of it on a webpage. Think about the design, try to make it as realistic as possible, add some interesting interactivity: for example, sliding camera showing lenses inside, infographics appear by a click of the mouse, something interesting happening on the screen, etc.

The rules are mostly the same, however, the criteria have changed a bit. In this contest the most valuable aspects will be photorealism and optimization because the online AD must look appealing and run on any device! You can read more about the rules and criteria here.

This competition will be a benefit to all, because advertising products online is a common occurance nowadays and this experience will serve you well in the future.

And the more the judges want to buy your smartphone, the more chances you have of winning ;)

Our Media Sponsors:
b3d.org.ua , render.ru , vk.com/blender 3d , dimson's Blog , BlenderNation , OpenNet , 3DTotal , PRO_Blender , MAGIC CG , CLODIS: CG , 3DYURIKI
Comments
16 feb. 2016 01:20
Hi, looks funny this contest!
I'm trying to do something great with b4w, I've started with this simple model, next step it's make the interior parts and with logic nodes explode and show them in my presentation.
16 feb. 2016 10:43
Wow, it's looking good so far! Keep up the good work! Will be waiting to see the final result
18 feb. 2016 02:31
I've finish the model and i'm starting with shading.
good night
18 feb. 2016 11:17
Looks great! I like lens colours very much
04 mar. 2016 16:32
To everyone who is participating in the contest:

Please send a message that you'll be participating on my mail: we need to know how many people will take part!

pkotov@blend4web.com
07 mar. 2016 10:52
Here is the first contest entry
https://www.blend4web.com/en/forums/topic/1516/?page=1#post-8028
Looks great!

UPD Two more here https://www.blend4web.com/ru/forums/topic/1514/
10 mar. 2016 01:18
I'm bummed that I didn't notice this contest sooner. When I saw it there was less than a week remaining. I tried to put something together but couldn't quite finish by the deadline. I need to check the blog section more often.

But to those who submitted, I'm seeing some nice work here!
10 mar. 2016 11:03
Woaow!
I want all these phones IRL now!
Well done everybody!

Mentalist i hope you will be in the next one. I really just put my entry in a couple of hours, got lots going on in my blender stuff lately, but i managed to spend a couple of hours every night this week. I wish i had a better understanding of textures before I started it took me forever to get it working, and it's not at best but, it's there anyways.
14 mar. 2016 20:37
okay everyone, the results arrived!

Thank you so much for participating!

See you soon in the next contest!
10 nov. 2022 12:57
Smartphone presentation is the presentation of a smartphone application. It is a very creative way to present your app to potential users, because it can be done in many different ways. Go to bathroom renovations mississauga for best reviews. The best thing about this method is that you don't have to spend money on anything special only for this purpose. You can just use your iPhone or Android device, open the App Store and search for an application that suits your needs.
Please register or log in to leave a reply.