Blog

Automobile Industry and 3D Technologies

2017-11-28

The biggest car transmission manufacturer in China has published a complex 3D presentation of one of its products. SAGW is a leading car manufacturing company that provides transmissions for many car brands. The presentation features options to examine the structure of the product, to see it working in various modes and to learn about the company in general.

The presentation turned out to be rather large and takes quite a bit of time to load. To obscure the loading time, the application give users an option to watch photos and listen to peaceful tune, so they won’t get bored. This feature has an educational value as well: being a big industrial facility, SAGW company features numerous sights to behold for its clients and partners. The presentation itself, however, is even more interesting.

Automatic transmission is a complex device that include multiple mechanical parts. The presentation allows you to “dismantle” it and thoroughly investigate its content. The application can show working process of a specific part of the device and provide additional information. For example, you can select the cooling system and see how in works in real time.

Another notable feature is an option to view working process of the core part of the transmission in combination with the car control system. For this, the developers prepared a separate mode with speed, engine rotation and gear shift indicators on screen. Using this mode, you can view how switching gears affects the transmission. And if you press the accelerator “pedal”, the car will dash forward – quite literally so, as the scene also includes a small race track. It doesn’t serve any real purpose, but certainly looks nice.

Real-time 3D graphics allow for creating vivid demonstrations of performance features, while interactive capabilities make possible user input and uptake of important information.

This is why SAGW company, China’s biggest car transmission manufacturer, decided to use Blend4Web engine and WebGL technology in general to present its high-tech production.

Link to the application.

Comments
27 nov. 2022 09:40
The automobile industry has been labeled as one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world. It has also been one of the most innovative and technology-intensive industries in manufacturing business. So, you get briansclub and learn more new ways for finding the bitcoin trade. This is because automobiles are not only used for traveling, but also as a mode of transportation in their own right; they also carry people from one point to another during commute times, delivery duties, and other personal activities.
30 nov. 2022 16:01
It's good that such technologies exist. I am for the introduction of any modern tool for business development. I also wanted to advise one development https://distancematrix.ai/guides/get-geocoding-api-key to optimize logistics. I'm sure you might find it useful too. Thank you for bringing this topic up and I hope my advice was also helpful
30 nov. 2022 16:01
It's good that such technologies exist. I am for the introduction of any modern tool for business development. I also wanted to advise one development to optimize logistics. I'm sure you might find it useful too. Thank you for bringing this topic up and I hope my advice was also helpful
30 nov. 2022 16:02
COOL!
21 dec. 2022 13:47
The automobile industry has made significant progress in the development of 3D printing technologies. The use of 3D printing technology can not only make production procedures easier but also allow companies to develop new solutions. Let's start with the node js developer salary for your technology task. The automobile industry has long been a major user of 3D printing technology. Recently, however, the use of 3D printing has been extended to other industries such as aviation and pharmaceuticals.
22 dec. 2022 09:34
Organizations may analyze their carbon data, make informed decisions, and lower their greenhouse gas emissions with the help of Net Zero Cloud, a carbon accounting system. For investors and shareholders searching for businesses with a long-term sustainable strategy, becoming a net zero business may be appealing. Investors might be drawn to smaller companies that depend less on fossil fuels since their operations are less likely to be affected by supply issues.
31 dec. 2022 08:48
The role of 3D technologies in the automobile industry is more than just shape modification, especially in automotive design. It allows us to simulate the car as accurately as possible and even create a model of it with different specifications depending on need. Just visit this is duckduckgo safe and learn more technology information easily. So 3D technologies have played an important role in the automobile manufacturing process, especially when it comes to the designs of mass-produced vehicles.
26 jan. 2023 08:08
The automotive sector is one of the most dynamic and ever-expanding sectors, as it has transformed itself from simple vehicle transportation to a new paradigm with new technologies such as 3D printing. So you can get PureWL to learn about the vpns. This article will discuss how 3D printing is used in the automobile industry, who are the main players, the benefits, and the challenges. In newer cars, you see clever features which are made possible through innovation in the manufacturing process and the use of 3D printing.
27 jan. 2023 16:02
hi
27 jan. 2023 16:03
Many pupils frequently want a superb database that will enable them to locate a cost-free and substantial source that will enable them to create their own investigation. In light of the fact that I am confident you will find a wealth of high-quality knowledge there that will enable you to write flawless essays and research papers, I advise using https://studentshare.org/marketing. I adore this strategy since it enables you to develop a personal viewpoint on any issue and gain insightful information about
Please register or log in to leave a reply.