Blog

Tailor-made Luxury. Unique iPhone With Custom Design

2017-12-01

Exclusive, unique, elite — these are the words we use to emphasize public image and position. Jewelry, luxury cars, fancy houses and hyper-featured devices custom-made by the best artisans in the world. Big money, great possibilities… and what, you may ask, Blend4Web has to do with any of this?

Imagine iPhone X inlaid with silver and gold, with owner’s initials and profile. Something like this can only be made to order. The world of luxury, fantastic prices and elite customers is often perceived as conservative, yet it too seeks to remain up-to-date with progress and to offer its clients access to cutting-edge technologies.

Caviar online store sells its products to world-renown actors, politicians and businessmen. People like Steven Seagal, Roy Jones and Arkady Rotenberg are among its clients. Blend4Web is among its partners.

3D configurator made with our engine gives you an option to choose a model of smartphone and embellish it with unique features. How this custom gadget will end up looking is entirely up to the client.

There is a total of eight different models and a lot of options, including dozens of materials ranging from leather to precious metals. Blend4Web engine is used to precisely recreate all features of these beautiful materials so the client of the boutique can be sure that the real phone will look exactly like the one on the screen.

Any exclusive product should, of course, feature some unique traits. The application does not limit the customer with simply choosing the type of material. There are also option to place face profile on the frame of the phone, to add engravings and cover plates with various types of content. Combining all these setting allows for creating very interesting and unique-looking device.

Luxury products require luxury environment. Working with Caviars’s 3D configurator engulfs customer in the world of elegant and elaborate design. This outstanding project combines 3D models with realistic materials and stylish animation. And what makes all this magnificence work is our Blend4Web engine.

Link to the application.

Comments
29 mar. 2022 11:20
There are a number of different color options to choose from when it comes to the iPhone body which includes pink and yellow as well as traditional colors like black and white. You can also order your device with a custom skin that is applied to the back of the device rather than being painted on. I am trying to find a reputable online resume service for taking care of my CV while I make a custom case for my iPhone. It's a bit too much for my taste, but I still find it interesting and eye-catching.
08 apr. 2022 12:57
Math games are a great opportunity to teach geometry games for 4th grade kids math skills at an early age. The acquaintance of kids with mathematics should take place in an exciting and colorful atmosphere that can interest anyone, even the most restless child.
25 apr. 2022 11:45
Everything has its value. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. Good work! mapquest driving directions
13 may. 2022 12:56
how to write an abstract for a research paper: the most searched term by students. A research entails digging into a topic of interest, collecting data and eventually presenting it in a manner that is both informative and easy to comprehend.
25 jun. 2022 16:04
It is a really good idea, but I don't think it will sell well. It's not something that people are going to want to pay for and there are some other options out there that do the same thing. I personally recommend https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/animal/ source to get free templates. They have an excellent reputation and their website is easy to navigate and understand.
10 apr. 2023 13:22
Watson Creative is a creative agency that specializes in creating brand strategies and visual identities for clients in the sport culture industry. In the context of sport culture by Watson Creative encompasses a broad range of interests, including athletics, fitness, wellness, and outdoor activities.
25 may. 2023 17:08
I recently got my hands on the most amazing iPhone with a unique custom design. From the moment I held it, I knew it was something special. The sleek and elegant exterior was unlike anything I had ever seen before. But what truly blew me away was the customization feature. With just a few taps, I could transform my phone's appearance to reflect my personality. From choosing vibrant colors to adding intricate patterns, the possibilities were endless. It felt like magic! As I explored the options, the text transformed into a stunning video using text-to-video conversion , showcasing the various design possibilities. It was an immersive and exciting experience that truly made this iPhone one of a kind.
27 jul. 2023 14:06
Indeed, the work on the project should be approached comprehensively, and to improve the software development life cycle, planned management of each stage of development is necessary, more information in the blog, and product support in accordance with the customer's requirements on time and with maximum efficiency.
27 jul. 2023 14:10
Join the winning team on sportsbetsin.com! Register today to claim your welcome bonus and start placing bets on your favorite sports teams. Our user-friendly platform makes it easy for you to place bets and win big. Don't miss out on the action - sign up now!
07 aug. 2023 11:45
Whether you're planning a road trip, navigating a new city, or simply looking for the quickest route to your destination, MapQuest Directions is your dependable companion for smooth and stress-free travels.
Please register or log in to leave a reply.