Forum

rigify goes crazy [SOLVED]

09 June 2016 16:25
Hy
i just used rigify to rig a character i was hoping to use in my B4W project but to my surprise the result is quite disappointing.
I have no aniamtions or keyframes. Should i bake something?

The quick preview works fine.

EDIT :
Solved by enabling NLA before baking actions…

09 June 2016 16:38

Should i bake something?
It's very difficult to understand something using this picture. Can you attach the blend file?
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
09 June 2016 17:01
Sure !
09 June 2016 17:08

Sure !
Before you started to animate your model you need to apply all scales and rotation on model geomety and also if you have any constrains in your armature then you need to bake all animation using Blend4Web animation baker, you can find a lot of tutorials on our site about it, also you can find detailed information in documentation.
09 June 2016 17:35
The thing is i just applied the rig and it whent wrong. I did no animation on that rig. So i don't unederstand why it is going all so wrong.

I reloaded a backup and applied all modifications before generating rigify but the result is the same.
09 June 2016 17:39

The thing is i just applied the rig and it whent wrong. I did no animation on that rig. So i don't unederstand why it is going all so wrong.
Ok, can you send me the file with wrong animation in it?
09 June 2016 17:57
Here you are.
09 June 2016 18:22

Here you are.
So, I baked animation and exported it. I can't see any difference. Can you point it?
Heres your example.

LukeVideoLowPoly.blend
LukeVideoLowPoly.html
09 June 2016 22:25
Oh My GOD ! It works!!!! Thank you so much.

I don't understand what i didn't do correctly but i never got the mesh to load correctly. Now it works perfectly well.
This is amazing thank you!
10 June 2016 16:22
I'm very sorry for the nuisance but i Had to change rigaction and it all went wrong again. I tried to bake the action again but it wont work. Could you please tell me what is wrong.

I am so confused…

Please register or log in to leave a reply.