Forum

rigify goes crazy [SOLVED]

10 June 2016 16:40

I'm very sorry for the nuisance but i Had to change rigaction and it all went wrong again.
For me it's still work fine. I haven't fixed anithing, just exported. What version of blender and blend4web do you use?
LukeVideoLowPoly (1).blend
LukeVideoLowPoly.html
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
10 June 2016 17:09
I'm using B4W 16-05 and Blender2.77a On a 64bit Fedora Linux.

BUT ! I use the project manager. Could that conflict with export?
10 June 2016 18:23

Reply to post of user LukeVideo
I'm using B4W 16-05 and Blender2.77a On a 64bit Fedora Linux.

BUT ! I use the project manager. Could that conflict with export?
No, it's the same. Can you export using html or Fast Ptiview? Does it gives the same result?
10 June 2016 23:07
Hmm… If i export the HTML from file menu it's OK…. But from project manager all goes wrong.
The thing is that i need my Custom html file and my JS file for that project to work.
When i export HTML even nodes don't work because they call JSCallback… And if i export JS it will over right my Html custom Divs…
I am under the impression something doesn't work with the project manager and all i have put in place. Armature + JS + nodes Callbacks.

Ok i will skip the armature for now. It's time to show my progress and better have a static guy than a totally distorted mesh
I do hope we can find a solution soon !

I tried exporting in HTML and then editing the file with the right script files. But i got a
LukeVideoLowPoly.html:17 Uncaught Error: Module "logic_nodes" not found

So that doesn't work ether.

So later i try again without armature… Works OK but i can't deploy the project. If i open he HTML file i get :
b4w.min.js:662 XMLHttpRequest cannot load file:///home/lukevideo/T%C3%A9l%C3%A9chargements/LukeVideoLowPoly/assets/LukeVideoLowPoly/LukeVideoLowPoly.json?t=31052016152546. Cross origin requests are only supported for protocol schemes: http, data, chrome, chrome-extension, https, chrome-extension-resource.

So nothing works tonight!

Now i finished with panicking i realized that if i copy my folder in localhost it works out fine!
14 June 2016 12:25
Hello.
I am having issues again.
Mikhail Luzyanin could you give me a little more details on how you bake and convert the files i uploaded. You visibly know about something i don't.
I'm trying my best to bake my Action, the Action_B4W_Baked… Nothing is working for the moment.

I tried with new project with different engine binding types but it still doesn't help. I wish to keep the external method so that i can edit the HTML file.

Back to documentation and tutorials !

EDIT :

How stupid can one be when baking action with NLA not active?????
That 4 days i spend trying to figure what the hell was going on. Well… Never assume your clever enough to master Blender or Blend4Web….

All apologies for the time wasting.
14 June 2016 12:46

How stupid can one be when baking action with NLA not active?????
That 4 days i spend trying to figure what the hell was going on. Well… Never assume your clever enough to master Blender or Blend4Web….

All apologies for the time wasting.
I am glad that you figured out.
14 June 2016 13:01
YOU KNEW ?

Maybe the bake could do a little check if NLA is enabled. That would of helped
14 June 2016 14:22

YOU KNEW ?
No, I didn't understand that you didn't bake it in not right way. I mean that I glad that you understand where is the problem was.

Maybe the bake could do a little check if NLA is enabled. That would of helped
It's in our to do list to update and encrease possibilities of animation baker, so we will add this feature in the future.
14 June 2016 14:47

Reply to post of user Mikhail Luzyanin
No, I didn't understand that you didn't bake it in not right way. I mean that I glad that you understand where is the problem was.

It's in our to do list to update and encrease possibilities of animation baker, so we will add this feature in the future.

I know… I don't understand either… Started so many times i kinda got lost between all the files.
Anyway happy it works now!

Please register or log in to leave a reply.