WIP

23 June 2016 12:55
Hello !
Here is a link to a peronnal project.
It's a kind of personnal page. It is still work heavilly in progress. Still have lot to do. But before i continue working on the details I would like to have some of your impression. Just to check if something obvious isn't working… I have been working on this for a couple of weeks and i really can't tell if it's any good.

So if you have any comments. Feel free to reply !

https://lukevideo.github.io/LukeVideoLowPoly.html
23 June 2016 14:28
That's amazing!
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
13 August 2016 20:25
I'm thinking of using a cms, probably typo 3, for my website I would like to add some webgl and blend4web on some pages. Does anyone have experience with that. I wonder how to export my scenes. Probably like the blog post explains with json and the player.

Another question I have is : is it still possible to use Webgl specifications on witch blend4web is build?
15 August 2016 15:20
Hi Luke,
I'm thinking of using a cms, probably typo 3, for my website I would like to add some webgl and blend4web on some pages. Does anyone have experience with that. I wonder how to export my scenes. Probably like the blog post explains with json and the player.
You can embed Blend4Web with an iframe, should be no problem! Better use the JSON format, it is much more efficient. There will be another tutorial on Web Player soon.

is it still possible to use Webgl specifications on witch blend4web is build?
WebGL is very low-level API, so Blend4Web doesn't expose WebGL context to app coders. What functionality do you need?
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
15 August 2016 16:40
None for the moment.
Just that I read some Webgl documentation and I wondered if it was accessible for a blend4web app.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.