Forum

Petigor's Tale stops at 94 %

29 July 2016 17:04
Good morning!! I am learning about game development with blend4web. I am porting my little game proyect from blender game engine (python scripts) to blend4web (javascript). I am exited because with this technology my litle game will run in all pc's and mobile devices. BUT, I was trying these days to test a real blend4web proyect PETIGOR'S TALE game
https://www.blend4web.com/en/demo/petigors_tale/
to see more closely how it is, graphics, performance… but while the game is charging stops at 94 %. I tested on FIREFOX, CHROME, OPERA, on different machines and OS's like Linux Ubuntu 16.04 64 bits, Gentoo 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, and I am getting the same negative results. Why? My new game will have these kind of problem in the start process?

Best wishes to all!!
29 July 2016 17:11
to see more closely how it is, graphics, performance… but while the game is charging stops at 94 %. I tested on FIREFOX, CHROME, OPERA, on different machines and OS's like Linux Ubuntu 16.04 64 bits, Gentoo 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, and I am getting the same negative results. Why? My new game will have these kind of problem in the start process?
Can you show us a screenshot from the browser console when Petigor stops? We test our application on many different operation system PC configuration and modile devices and we havent this problem anywhere.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
29 July 2016 23:41
Of course!!

link Page 1
link Page 2
link Page 3
link Page 4
30 July 2016 23:21
Hello.

Could you tell us about your GPU, driver version and OS ?

If you use Chrome, you can check it on chrome://gpu/
31 July 2016 00:24
Yes, I can. Looks like I must enable hardware acceleration on chrome right? I will investigate about that.

Screenshot : link
Complete output of "chrome://gpu" : link

My OS is Lubuntu 14.04 64 bits.
01 August 2016 17:28
Hi, splinter86.

Although we didn't reproduce this issue, we figured out what's wrong with the game. We found a bug related to the engine loader, which can show up when the logic nodes are used. Sometimes (especially for a slow internet connection) this breaks the whole application.
Thank you for the feedback, we will make a fix prior to the next release.

My new game will have these kind of problem in the start process?
Maybe… if you'll use the logic nodes, but the coming fix should remove the problem.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.