Forum

Json and Bin file format

01 October 2016 15:05
Hello, I'm a game developer and want to import b4w json/bin files into my own system, the json is readable and clear, but there is no document on the bin file format, maybe i can read from the b4w source code, but maybe you developers already has a document that can save me a lot of time.

thanx!
03 October 2016 15:58
Hi and welcome to the forums!

The json/bin format is Blend4Web's internal format with no defined/documented specification. It is subject to frequent changes too. Perhaps the source code will be most compete reference on this matter.
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
03 October 2016 18:18
Yuri, Thanks for your response. Someone had helped me to understand the bin format, I can use it now.

Maybe after I finished my current work (a small VR game), I can do sth for B4W.

Good jobs you guys!

Roam
18 October 2016 19:04
HI
Reply to post of user basbaba
Yuri, Thanks for your response. Someone had helped me to understand the bin format, I can use it now.

Maybe after I finished my current work (a small VR game), I can do sth for B4W.

Good jobs you guys!

Roam

Hello, Guys i'm trying to do the same with the json and bin files using alembic animations for hair cloth like dress etc.
I'm a Game developer hobbiest and I have been trying to create a scene using the alembic file format , but when I export the scene, the motion on the timeline for my character does not play after export JSOn or HTML or fast preview. I have been looking for a tutorial how to do this without luck, can you please send me a tutorial link or point me in the right direction in how to export the alembic animation into the scene or fast preview?.
Hello VR-World!!
30 November 2016 08:34
Hi, Cesar Vega

I'm using FBX exporter to get all animation data, for now, only retrieve scence layout information from B4W.
Sorry for responsing you so late.

roam

Please register or log in to leave a reply.