Forum

Freelancer required for work

09 January 2017 11:25
Need to make a simple proto

1. Need a room [should look close to original] , i work in unity , if same assets can work [fbx] then you can bake them in blender or even if we can take all from unity it will be great

2. call textures from web as billboard in the scene [ from a database, click on them for details], there will be 2 html pages view.html where all will be seen , edit.html - here user can move,scale textures, so they can be placed in scene.

thats all

Please contact me at ersaurabh101@gmail.com
09 January 2017 15:24
Hi,
you might want to re-post your job proposition on some other websites too:
http://www.webgljobs.com/
https://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?52-Paid-Work
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
12 January 2017 11:24
can you please point me to starting tutorials, and a tutorial on how to load a png, gif in the scene, some basic starters.

I dont know, people are confusing me to ue threejs but my instinct is going with blend4web, can you guide me what is best for me, i wish to make a 3d website
16 January 2017 11:45
Hi!

can you please point me to starting tutorials, and a tutorial on how to load a png, gif in the scene, some basic starters.

Here is a simple beginner-level tutorial: link. It's a bit outdated, but describes the creating process well.

Also, here is a simple example of how to change a model's texture via the API (click the "View Code" button to see the code): link

I dont know, people are confusing me to ue threejs but my instinct is going with blend4web, can you guide me what is best for me, i wish to make a 3d website
It would be more clear if you give more details about your project. As for now, loading/moving/scaling textures in a scene seems to be a simple task, but saving the changes is tricky, because blend4web scenes are loaded from the json/bin files which are the result of the export from Blender and modifying that files (for applying changes) is not a common practice. One approach is to reproduce these changes in Blender on the server side and reexport the modified scene again.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.