Forum

ipad visualization problem

14 February 2017 13:36
Hi,
i'va a problem with visualization on ipad 2 (Safari).
I created an interactive scene with billboard objects ('render above all' option activated).
It hasn't any problem on pc, but on ipad some billboard objects are not visualizated, while someone else are visualizated.
I can't understand what the problem is!!

Thanks!
14 February 2017 18:07
Hi,

can you please provide a sample .blend file and a screenshot/photo of the problem? thanks!
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
15 February 2017 12:33
Hi,

I attached 2 files (.blend and .html) and 2 image files (screenshots). On Ipad2 (ioS 10.2.1 and Safari) billboard objects are not all visualizated, while on iphone 6 all billboard object are visualizated.
Anyway there is other problem on bone animation: on Pc there isn't any problem, but on ipad and iphone the animation don't start (i can't test it on Android OS).

Thanks in advance!
18 February 2017 08:36
Ho,
I did another test with google chrome browser on iPad and the problem is the same…..Is the problem of the ipad2's graphic processor?

Is there a trick for to solve the problem?

Thanks!
22 February 2017 19:12
Hi,

Any solution?

On iOS device bones animation seems right doesn't work….

Thanks!
01 March 2017 14:00
Hi,

is there any solution or this problems (in particular the bones animation on iOS)?
Only i have this problems on iOS?

I tried last Blend4Web plugin 17.0.2 but the problems there are still!
01 March 2017 16:19
Hi,

is there any solution or this problems (in particular the bones animation on iOS)?
Only i have this problems on iOS?

I tried last Blend4Web plugin 17.0.2 but the problems there are still!
Hi, the limits for iOS is less than 38 bones per armature, but you have about 40.You need to descrease the amount of the bones to see it on any iOS device. Unfortunaly it's the limitation of the iOS not the engine. You also need to bake this animation using Blender Animation Baker to see animation in the engine.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
01 March 2017 23:11
Ah ok….thanks for the information on the limits for iOS!

And on billboard object that are not displayed? Why?
This only happens on Ipad2…..

Thanks!
08 March 2017 23:38
Hi!

Any idea why billboard object are not displayed on ipad2?

Thanks!

Bye
08 June 2017 17:43
Hi,
i solved the problem of the hide billboard object….It was my error on node material smoothstep!

However resolved..!

Bye!

Please register or log in to leave a reply.