Forum

animation zooming

19 March 2017 16:07
Hello,

I want to understand how I can add animated zoom feature?
actuallly, I have created a simple 360 rotation , I turned on the logic node editor, then I added play animation node with loop. what can I do to add zooming effect after rotaion?

Thanks
20 March 2017 11:54
I want to understand how I can add animated zoom feature?
actuallly, I have created a simple 360 rotation , I turned on the logic node editor, then I added play animation node with loop. what can I do to add zooming effect after rotaion?
You mean you want to change FOV of the camera or just move toyr camera closely to the object, becous I know that zooming in most games it's changing of camera FOV and it's can't be done using Logic Node System at this moment. To implement this you will need to write a conde. Here you can read about changing camera FOV, also the Diary Plant application uses this feature at the begining.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
21 March 2017 14:10
well, maybe I didnt explain it correctly, what I want exactly is to know the easiest way to make an animation that camera move towards the object and come back to the same position? Is there any tutorial to follow?

Thanks
21 March 2017 14:23
Hello,
You can start from this example, it demonstrates a procedural camera animation. But it doesn't return the camera to the start position. You have to modify it a little bit. Anyway, feel free to ask for help
24 March 2017 14:37
what about visibility animation? How can I add a new object or turn it off in the animation inside Blend4web?
24 March 2017 16:52
what about visibility animation? How can I add a new object or turn it off in the animation inside Blend4web?
Hi, you can animate Alpha chanel of any material using Value node. Here we prepeared an example for you.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.