Forum

I need some help with what to do next

08 May 2017 06:29
I need some help and opinions on what to do next, as this is my first project of this nature. I'm trying to get the feel of attached image. I also attached the project. I look forward to your ideas.

Thank you.
11 May 2017 10:28
I need some help and opinions on what to do next, as this is my first project of this nature. I'm trying to get the feel of attached image. I also attached the project. I look forward to your ideas.
In which effect implementation do you have difficulties? I see that a lot of moments just missed and it's will be needed a ot of time to explain each of them. Please specify your question.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
12 May 2017 12:34
Pretty much the way the lighting is in the picture and the a bit of the gritty feeling with the camera. I'm somewhat new to this so any suggestions i would have to research on how to implement. I just looking for a bit of direction.
12 May 2017 18:31
Pretty much the way the lighting is in the picture and the a bit of the gritty feeling with the camera. I'm somewhat new to this so any suggestions i would have to research on how to implement. I just looking for a bit of direction.
Try to use Spot light for lighing and add some gold matcap, so the lines looks like a gold and increase intencity of it's specular. You may also add some planes with light flesh texture and make them visible only in front view.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
19 May 2017 11:58
Sorry for the lengthy silence, but what are the planes for? Do i just set random small flesh colored planes around the environment?

Please register or log in to leave a reply.