Forum

Looking for support to create & install of a product conf.

08 May 2017 22:55
Hi there ,

I have played arround with the script and I am amased of what it can be done. The thing is that at this stage I am not so prepared to finish such projects from start to finish , so I need somebody to help us.

We want to install something simmilar to http://animascode.bespokefactory.com/ .

Let me understand this better, for such thing we need to buy the Pro edition of Blend4web or Pro LTS?

Hopefully to find somebody arround here, thanks!
12 May 2017 04:26
Have a look at the Community Edition information.
Basically you can do what you want if your project is open source. If you want a closed source solution, you need the Pro version. The pro version also comes with a lot more cool assets
21 May 2017 15:06
Hi. Did you get any help ? Im looking forward for the same thing
21 May 2017 16:24
Hi , unfortunately no. While is a very interesting solution it seems like the support is lacking or developers might be a few wich is not good.

I was interested to know if I buy this solution what sort of support is it offered, if is possible to get these product configurations setup with small changes, this is important to know before buying something at aprox. $1000 ..

Maybe more video tutorials or maybe a demo version to see what it needs to be done in order to configure such solution…
22 May 2017 12:11
Hi , unfortunately no. While is a very interesting solution it seems like the support is lacking or developers might be a few wich is not good.

I was interested to know if I buy this solution what sort of support is it offered, if is possible to get these product configurations setup with small changes, this is important to know before buying something at aprox. $1000 ..

Maybe more video tutorials or maybe a demo version to see what it needs to be done in order to configure such solution…
Hello and welcome to our forum!

Very sorry that your message has been lost

Pro version of the b4w SDK includes more complex demos (like the Farm) and extended material library. You are also get opportunity to ask questions through private support email and special forum section

We want to install something simmilar to http://animascode.bespokefactory.com/ .

Let me understand this better, for such thing we need to buy the Pro edition of Blend4web or Pro LTS?
After purchasing the pro license you get access to actual Pro SDK and Pro LTS SDK (no need to pay twice of course).
Pro license is required to publish b4w projects, which include JS scripting (without publishing source code).

For now SDK does not include any templates or prebuild solutions for such complex online configurators like http://animascode.bespokefactory.com/ cause they are large full-stack web applications with complex architecture. But of course we consult and provide technical support for our PRO users who want to integrate Blend4Web into their online shops or other projects. You can contact our customers who developed similar configurators to get more info
Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn

Please register or log in to leave a reply.