Forum

dynamic texture not working

13 June 2017 17:47
Hi,
I am trying to have a dynamic picture loaded through api. But can't make it work. Can you please have a look on the blend file and the code? Attached.
13 June 2017 18:29
Hello
I noticed, that your UV layer has a zero scale. I've removed it and added new one. Seems, it works well. Also, I've removed unused files.
14 June 2017 10:12
how do you change the scale? can you please explain a bit?
14 June 2017 10:19
and how do you rotate the image? the text is coming upside down…
14 June 2017 10:50
how do you change the scale? can you please explain a bit?

I've removed it and added new UV layer on the cube's mesh. I have no idea how to scale a UV layer with zero size.

and how do you rotate the image? the text is coming upside down…

I did not rotate it, it was default behavior. But if you want to rotate the image, you can use the 2D canvas API
14 June 2017 11:03
I have one request. Can you please help me with changing the uv (any one) with this file? It will be very helpful for me
14 June 2017 11:58
I have one request. Can you please help me with changing the uv (any one) with this file? It will be very helpful for me
Hi, I unwrapped one of your cubes for you as an example: I created seams on each edge of the cube and unvrapped it, to rotate your image just rotate and UVMap in the UV-Editor. To sdtudy more about unwrapping look at this video tutorial or type "unwrapping blender" in youtube search.
your example a little bit modyfied
Blend4web and that kind of thing.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.