Forum

Browser HTML rendering at higher resolution

03 July 2017 02:17
Hello,

Sorry for my English (Google Translate)

I would like to make a print screen of an HTML file running in the web browser.
But the screen on my computer has full HD resolution and I need a higher resolution print to insert into a document that will be printed.

Is it possible to do this in any way?
Get a print of the HTML scene at a resolution higher than that of the computer screen.

Thank you so much
03 July 2017 15:53
In the Scene Viewer you can set Canvas Resolution Factor to some value > 1 (up to 3x in Chrome, unlimited in FF). Then click the Make Screenshot button.

https://www.blend4web.com/doc/en/viewer.html#tools-debug
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
03 July 2017 17:46
I was able to do this, but the Canvas Resolution Factor does not produce a print larger than the physical resolution of the Scene Viewer window.
I would like a print with at least twice the resolution of the screen or Scene Viewer and I can not increase the size of the browser window that much. It would be possible?

Thank you again.
03 July 2017 17:59
I was able to do this, but the Canvas Resolution Factor does not produce a print larger than the physical resolution of the Scene Viewer window.
You mean that after you push Make Screenshot the result Image have the same resolution with your monitor?
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
03 July 2017 20:15
My screen has Full HD resolution (1920x1080) and print is generated with Scene View window resolution (1610x1080 when full screen).
When I export the scene in HTML and open in full screen, I get the 1920 x 1080 from the computer screen.
But I need a print with an even higher resolution.

I've attached some screens.
04 July 2017 10:29
My screen has Full HD resolution (1920x1080) and print is generated with Scene View window resolution (1610x1080 when full screen).
When I export the scene in HTML and open in full screen, I get the 1920 x 1080 from the computer screen.
But I need a print with an even higher resolution.

I've attached some screens.
Sorry, but now this feature works different and do not change Resolution of the whole canvas any more, but change only resolution of textures. For now there is no way to make screenshot with bigger resolution, but we add this feature in future releases.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
04 July 2017 16:53
Many thanks anyway.
Keep up the great work
Everyone is grateful.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.