Forum

gem material

31 August 2017 21:53
cam
It is from blend4web pro, I have it at work! I didn't know if to give details, it is the first time I ask something on this forum.
01 September 2017 10:31
It is from blend4web pro, I have it at work! I didn't know if to give details, it is the first time I ask something on this forum.
If your company a pro user then it's better to ask this question in pro user forum section from a PRO user account or mail this question on our support mail. It's not good to share closed content on pubic forum section. If you want to ask question about the PRO content from your accaunt your company need to buy you an individual license and connect it to your accaunt. Thank you for understanding.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
01 September 2017 10:48
cam
ok! I will ask for the credentials. But could you tell me if you found a solution?
01 September 2017 11:02
But could you tell me if you found a solution?
For now we stil working on it, I'll answer you till the end of this working day.
01 September 2017 12:42
cam
thanks a lot! should I delete this post in the meanwhile?
01 September 2017 14:28
Can you just delet attached files to your post. That's will be enougth. Thanx.
01 September 2017 17:04
We tried to reproduse the issue but haven't found any difference between html and fast preview mode. Can you tell what engine and blender version do you use? We also mentioned that file with name 1.jpg was missing in blend file, maybe this image cause the issue. Can you also attach here an exported html file with inccorrect rendering?

Please register or log in to leave a reply.