Forum

Blend4Web 17.10 Release Candidate!

27 October 2017 16:02
Blend4Web 17.10 Release Candidate is available for testing. It bring lots of new features, including:
-new visual logic editor features. Three new nodes, new variable type and other improvements;
-improved support for Cycles materials;
-a new scene rendering mode;
-gravity vector controls…
…and many more!
Download
Please note that SDK 17.10 requires Blender 2.79 to work.
Feel free to test your projects and share your opinions in the comments
Alexander (Blend4Web Team)
twitter
29 October 2017 13:01
Hello, can we see in some place how to use the new nodes or see what else has been implemented in the API ?. Is there any explanation out there or do we wait for the User Manual to be updated?
29 October 2017 13:53
With "Define function" node you can define a function, which then can be called by "Call function" node. Functions can be defined in different node trees even in linked from another file. Thus you can reuse your node functions.
"Switch" node is an analogue of "switch" operator from javascript. It switches the control flow depending on the value of the main argument. If it equal to the value of the argument which corresponds to some output socket then control flow switches to this socket.
More info you will find in the updated documentation inside sdk.
(Press "SDK index" button on the Render tab)
twitter
29 October 2017 15:23
Thank you very much Alexander.
17 January 2018 20:12
i dont know how to use define function my brother. u have tutorial there? Im new to this system thank you
18 January 2018 11:32
Reply to post of user capili011
i dont know how to use define function my brother. u have tutorial there? Im new to this system thank you

Hi! And welcome to our forum!

node_functions_example.blend
Note that I've enabled "Selectable" and "Force Dynamic Object" for "Cube" and "Suzanne"
twitter
19 January 2018 08:42
Reply to post of user Alexander Romanov
Hello sir Romanov, Sir it is possible to place the define function to other node tree and call by other node tree how ? Thank u sir

Please register or log in to leave a reply.