Forum

Cycles Node TransparencyBSDF

21 November 2017 21:45
Hi, Names Watson.

I have a problem with the cycles transparency BSDF Node, I am using the B4W 17.10 and this version supports some of the cycle nodes and one of them is the transparency BSDF. But recently I am encountered a problem where in the Viewport Shading rendered mode the transparency is working fine a good preview.

But when fastpreview the transparency is gone

This is my node structure for this effect.

Can you help me out with this problem!! I am also attaching the blender file related to the problem below. Hope to hear soon!!
Tut2.zip
23 November 2017 17:51
Hello,

for now BSDF transparent acts exactly like b4w_refraction node which means that only opaque objects, which are behind your transparent material, are visible.
We plan to improve BSDF Transparent node behavior
Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn
23 November 2017 20:49
Thank you so much Konstantin Khomyakov, can you tell what I can do about it?? I need the transparency node to work. Is there another way???
24 November 2017 16:35
Thank you so much Konstantin Khomyakov, can you tell what I can do about it?? I need the transparency node to work. Is there another way???
If your material is not to complex the easiest way to solve your task is to use Blender Internal nodes with transparency and b4w transparency settings (example in attachments). You can also use internal material only for transparent parts of your mesh
Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn

Please register or log in to leave a reply.