Forum

Shop e-commerce project...and questions !

06 December 2017 22:09
Hey !

I would like to show you my first project made with blend4web…
I use only logic-node for the moment on a french e-commerce website of "diffusor" for sound and acoustic treatment…

Link : https://www.quadratik.fr/diy/

Blender file : here

I would like to ask few question to improve it :

- Do you think that it's really possible to simplify the logic in logic node ? As you see, there is a lot of nodes, for simple actions…

-Is there a way to use one node of inherit materials for a group of objects ? With materials link or something else ?

-Is that possible to control the selected object with the mouse to rotate it as we want ? I think i have to use API methods for this…!?

-I don't know why but the scene background color have to be different than other background colors of buttons, for instance, to appear the same… If someone have an idea about this issue ?

Thank you really much for helping me !!
06 December 2017 22:40
I am sorry for the "noob question" if i can use the mouse to rotate the object, i just realise that it's a question of camera mode… Sorry !
06 December 2017 22:56
I have the FPS to 8 in the fast preview mode… I think this is terrible…
Is there a way to avoid this ?
07 December 2017 12:27
Please, pack all textures into blender file.
13 December 2017 12:35
Hello!

- Do you think that it's really possible to simplify the logic in logic node ? As you see, there is a lot of nodes, for simple actions…

Try to use Define Function and Call Function nodes

-Is there a way to use one node of inherit materials for a group of objects ? With materials link or something else ?

Unfortunately, currently you can't do this

-Is that possible to control the selected object with the mouse to rotate it as we want ? I think i have to use API methods for this…!?

With pure logic nodes it is impossible. But, I think it could be implemented by calling javascript with JS Callback node

Your link is broken, I can't answer other questions
Alexander (Blend4Web Team)
twitter
16 December 2017 17:41
Hey everybody!

So, i come here again to say that i have used API javascript… and it's really different now !

Thank you really much for all your work on Blend4web, this API is really magic ! I love make things with it ! I prefer it that logic node, which could be interesting for small project indeed…

So here is my project now :

Diffusor Quadratik

(sorry, it's a french website… )

Thank you !!

F.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.