Forum

How to make those CAR PAINT MATERIALS?

04 December 2017 06:43

It looks pretty complex to me.
Perhaps somebody could share the material nodes to help me study?
04 December 2017 11:00
Hello and welcome to the forum!

We've recently started a series of tutorials about creating B4W materials. Currently only the first chapter is available:
https://www.blend4web.com/en/community/article/381/
Further chapters will also contain info about car paint like materials, stay in tune

Our material library included into the free SDK contains some metallic materials but car paint materials examples are only in the PRO version of the SDK
Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn
04 December 2017 11:35
Our material library included into the free SDK contains some metallic materials but car paint materials examples are only in the PRO version of the SDK
Thanks for the info.
I have just started learning Blend4web. Is there a way to purchase car paint materials alone?
04 December 2017 15:45
I have just started learning Blend4web. Is there a way to purchase car paint materials alone?
Currently there is no such purchase option but we are seriously reworking our licensing and pricing policies to make them more flexible. So we'll try to make it possible to get material library separately
Twitter
LinkedIn
05 December 2017 08:25
Does Blend4Web PRO include the car project blend-files (Toyota Cars in 3D or Chevrolet 3D Car Configurator) ?
06 December 2017 16:19
Does Blend4Web PRO include the car project blend-files (Toyota Cars in 3D or Chevrolet 3D Car Configurator) ?
These project are made by our pro users and are not included into the sdk
Twitter
LinkedIn
21 December 2017 18:02
Twitter
LinkedIn
22 December 2017 16:11
Reply to post of user Konstantin Khomyakov
Car paint materials tutorial:
https://www.blend4web.com/en/community/article/392/
Very nice. Thank you!

Please register or log in to leave a reply.