Forum

Something is wrong with tuts

26 April 2015 15:01
Hi
I always was impressed by blend4web development and here on forum since some time. I tried couple of tutorials initially and was all good. In the mean time there was gap of few weeks and when I wanted to brush up myself with simple things… I tries to follow the this tutorial.
I remember I had worked on this in the past successfully but today when I was referring … I found i was ending up no where… couldn't do simple thing.

Where is the part of tutorial telling about NLA editing gone?
Am i not supposed to use the old version tutorials while using 15.03 sdk?

what is wrong?
1. Is it because i am using SDK-free set instead of just a freeware plugin?
2. Is it because i m referring wrong link?
3. Is it because the version is lot changed & I need to follow with new tuts?

I felt as if tutorial was half only… and I couldn't see further part of it…. what am i missing?

I m confused…
Visualization expert!
26 April 2015 15:21
Hello

Some of our tutorials have not seen any updates for a long time. So we are now in the process of updating them. Keep patience as we will finish soon. Sorry for any troubles or inconveniences .

Also note that our docs for application developers are always up to date, for now you can consider reading them instead:
https://www.blend4web.com/doc/en/developers.html
26 April 2015 16:23
Oh
I hope I was not much wrong…!

Are these tutorial updates going to cover basic fundamentals again in a new fashion? As new beginners would always need them from scratch…!

I got a long break due to other works and coming back to such situation was shock…! Hope things will be okey soon… & I will find them easy again for 15.03 & 15.04 too!
Visualization expert!
27 April 2015 11:40
Hi

Where is the part of tutorial telling about NLA editing gone?

The "Interactive Web Application" tutorial you talk about has been changed a bit since release date. But it never has a part about NLA. Perhaps you are referring to the one of this NLA tutorials.

Am i not supposed to use the old version tutorials while using 15.03 sdk?

You can use any tutorial with the latest sdk (although code examples may be outdated and produce errors but this is what we are working on) - they weren't change very much. Every article has the list of changes that we made (in the end of the article). Basically they are cosmetic changes.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.