Forum

Are you still there?

18 September 2019 10:35
It seems that developers no longer respond to users. What happened to them? To developers: Get in the forum from time to time, so we understand if you're still there and, kindly, announce an updated date to see if we can test an alpha version of Blend4Web Studio shortly. Thanks

Francesco Sorrentino

http://www.google.com/profiles/zeirus
01 October 2019 22:07
From what I can gather, a core group of 4 Blend4Web developers split off to form Verge3D in 2017. Seems like this probably had a huge impact on B4W development. Still it would be nice to her something, anything from the developers.
07 February 2020 04:59
SVM
Looks like both Verge3D and B4W are shit at communicating with their customers. Never see new content from B4W and I've given up trying to workout how to access the Sudio, even tho my company paid for the pro licence. Their customer service and costumer support is rubbish.

Also, it seems both Verge3d and B4W are trying to say they created the rover project.
20 February 2020 20:36
Reply to post of user SVM
Looks like both Verge3D and B4W are shit at communicating with their customers. Never see new content from B4W and I've given up trying to workout how to access the Sudio, even tho my company paid for the pro licence. Their customer service and costumer support is rubbish.

Also, it seems both Verge3d and B4W are trying to say they created the rover project.

I absolutely agree with you. No answers, no replies, no news. I'm afraid this project is definitively dead. But also my company paid for it. And now? What it should happen?
Isselnord S.r.l.
Digital Content Creation & Virtual Reality
Innovative Technologies Dept
28 February 2020 17:12
Reply to post of user Francesco Muzi
I absolutely agree with you. No answers, no replies, no news. I'm afraid this project is definitively dead. But also my company paid for it. And now? What it should happen?

I am in a same situations, for the moment I have any solutions. I just created a help discord for the community time to find a solution…

https://discord.gg/T5ydDy7

Please register or log in to leave a reply.