Forum

FK Animation won't load

16 July 2015 18:38
Awesome I'll try that out immediately!

My Firefox is version 39.0. I'm running Mac OSX 10.7.5
Chrome is Version 43.0.2357.134 (64-bit)

As far as I can tell those are the up to date versions.

Cheers!
17 July 2015 10:58
Here's a first preliminary result
17 July 2015 11:34
Excellent!
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
17 July 2015 11:47
Wow, man, this is awesome! Didn't expect such a cool result so quickly!

Absolutely looking torwards seeng the final result
18 July 2015 13:24
Thanks guys, real glad you like it!

I wouldn't have gotten anything at all done without your help, Pavel, so thanks again man

I might be doing another project with B4W next semester at university so you'll probably hear from me sometime in a couple of months (when I start running into problems again )

Edit: By the way, I got the thing running in firefox, too, now. I ended up using the mp3 format which seems kind of weird as firefox is not listed as supporting mp3 in the manual^^ but cool that it does anyway!

All the best and keep up the amazing work,

Will

18 July 2015 22:05
Hi, we have some updates for you. We investigated the Chrome issue and found a bug in it. Some temporary workaround is coming in the next Blend4Web release. Firefox issue is still a mystery because we couldn't reproduce it yet.
19 July 2015 14:02
Cool, glad I could be of some help
20 July 2015 11:54
I'm confused a little - is it a final result already or you still gonna work with it? :)

Looking forward the next time

I'm glad I could help
21 July 2015 00:38
Yes, I was being unclear. I thought I might do some more work on it, but I'll leave it as it is for now. Maybe I'll use it for something else in the future..

Cheers!
10 November 2015 00:25
Hi guys, so I'm back again

So I've got a new project at university in which I'll be making a website for my rock band, and I thought I'd really like to use B4W for this.

The band is called 'Love the Bomb', like the subtitle of Stanley Kubrick's great 'Dr Strangelove' movie classic. I was thinking of doing a 3d animation of my band playing a song on top of a falling nuclear bomb, similar to the final scene in the movie. I've already got the animations done in blender, might be a bit large for B4W though.

I imagined it would be awesome to have the animation playing as a loop and having the website menu on top of that, similar to this pretty simple but awesome looking website: https://theintercept.com/drone-papers

What do you guys think, would it be possible for someone with no knowledge of making websites to do this in a reasonable amount of time? Or should I better stick with a 2d website template? :D

Cheers folks, hope you're doing fine!

Will

Please register or log in to leave a reply.