Forum

Saving back to blend or json file

25 August 2015 17:57
Hello,

I have a working blender scene that I open in my web browser, no problem on this side, but I was wondering if there was a way to save the modifications made on the web browser using the API which would overwrite the original json file.
For example, I create and move a box through my web browser's interface, is there an API method I did not found allowing me to save those modifications, or the state of the scene, and open it back in blender with this new box ?

Thank you !
25 August 2015 20:50
Hi and welcome to this forum!

but I was wondering if there was a way to save the modifications made on the web browser using the API which would overwrite the original json file.
Although this is possible to implement by applying certain efforts, Blend4Web's concept implies that all content is authored in Blender, as a convenient and open source environment. We currently do not offer any scene importer. Nevertheless we have plans to add some project management features to the SDK's browser-based tools, such as creating new projects, reexporting/converting resources, building apps for deployment.

The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
26 August 2015 11:59
Ok, thank you for your answer

Please register or log in to leave a reply.