Forum

web link on object

29 August 2015 08:41
Looks nice! Exported with 15.08 RC: 150826_CL_BOX01_MERGED_BLEND4WEB.html
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
29 August 2015 10:28
You are right. I will have to check out this new version. Attached a wireframe version. Strikes me that wireframe is more modern. I really enjoy working with your plug. I don't enjoy 3D as a rule. Thank you
30 August 2015 10:49
Is there a way in the NLA script to have the page redirect open in a new page? I tried adding _blank to the address but unsurprisingly it did not work
31 August 2015 01:08
Just a quick note to say that I have tested on safari and after activating the webgl button, the scene opens but freezes and there is no interaction. On the safari iphone, surprisingly it works. Any ideas why?
31 August 2015 18:56

Is there a way in the NLA script to have the page redirect open in a new page? I tried adding _blank to the address but unsurprisingly it did not work

Hello.
Unfortunately, NLA script open new page instead of opened page. If you want to open a new page, you should write js-script.
For example:
function mouse_down(e) {
    var x = m_mouse.get_coords_x(e);
    var y = m_mouse.get_coords_y(e);
    var obj = m_scenes.pick_object(x, y);
    if (m_scenes.get_object_name(obj) == "Cube")
          window.open(URL);
}

Just a quick note to say that I have tested on safari and after activating the webgl button, the scene opens but freezes and there is no interaction. On the safari iphone, surprisingly it works. Any ideas why?

We'll check it. Thank you for feedback
31 August 2015 19:04
We couldn't reproduce this issue. Can you tell us how to reproduce it and send us your scene, please ?
01 September 2015 16:26
It looks like the safari issue is only at my house. Sorry for the bother.

Concerning opening a new page, as I do not know javascript, I use the simple export and when I opend the exported file, I could not find anything that looks like what you wrote above.
01 September 2015 18:09
Hi.
Concerning opening a new page, as I do not know javascript, I use the simple export and when I opend the exported file, I could not find anything that looks like what you wrote above.
Try to use this example. Take a look at example.js script (and read this article if you want to write your own script).

And don't forget to set up your browser for loading local resources.
14 September 2015 21:53
I finished a tutorial video on this topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFxyAgl98FU
15 September 2015 10:33
I finished a tutorial video on this topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFxyAgl98FU
Awesome! We'll post it in our social media.
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin

Please register or log in to leave a reply.