Murder Muffin

07 November 2015 01:23
09 November 2015 10:42
Hey, good luck!
If things'll go nice, I'll donate, too. Interested in what will happen next

p.s.
Kickstarter vid is very nice
21 November 2015 21:46
update: Murder Muffin has been banned by www.toonzone.net and has had monetization disabled by YouTube. Regardless, Episode 4 will arrive soon…
23 November 2015 10:49
Omg, what's wrong?
Music copyrighting, or what?
23 November 2015 10:58
I think it has to do with the recent events in Paris but have no info except a ban from the one site and ads disabled for those videos with YouTube. It is not an issue, there is no loss of money with YouTube but it would be nice to know why they suddenly said no, My guess is an algorithm update to knock ads out of recent uploads about Paris to avoid angering the advertisers. Episode 3 of Murder Muffin was uploaded 10 days before the attacks, so perhaps that is it. I never put ads on episode 1 just to not annoy new viewers but also because I have a clip of a song in it that is not mine. The other 2 episodes are 100% my own content, including the music, but there is no copyright claim, so I will assume it's because it is in Paris and is violent. Regardless, now that The Music of Junk has run its course, I will get to episode 4 of Murder Muffin.

Also thinking of making a Murder Muffin FPS online game, so any tutorial (or template) for a B4W FPS would be great! I know a person with a large YouTube subscriber base who would probably play the game and record it for his channel.
23 November 2015 18:52
Also thinking of making a Murder Muffin FPS online game, so any tutorial (or template) for a B4W FPS would be great! I know a person with a large YouTube subscriber base who would probably play the game and record it for his channel.
Wow this is what we really would appreciate. I would recommend this tut to start from.
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
23 November 2015 21:43
Thanks Yuri, I will look into that very soon.

As far as an FPS template is concerned, what I am thinking is what I did with the Bob Sapp UFC "game" i made for Doom 3. It was a quick 2 day project with the intent of creating a template for Doom 3 others could simply drop their own assets into to get started. Any chance of a small one or 2 level FPS demo Blend with beginning and ending sequence available? Here is the link to the Doom 3 FPS template
http://www.trepaning.com/blt/BobSapp4Doom3.rar
16 December 2015 09:56
Murder Muffin - episode 4

Part 4 in the saga of 1940s Paris occupied by the dreaded Donutsee, the French Croissistance battling the occupation, and the world's deadliest baked goods since sliced bread.

https://youtu.be/a5vm5f-Yx0U

17 December 2015 14:36
Great!
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin

Please register or log in to leave a reply.