hello,

importing collada file into blender and then exported using the opengl
plugin I am given this error

Export t… disk is forbidden

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
07 January 2015 21:14
Hi jboyer and welcome to our forum!

We do not allow to export scenes to a different disk due to path resolving issues. See also the full list of possible error messages here.
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
02 February 2015 17:19
You can get this error also when you export the blend file to html for a second time and the previously created html is left selected in the file explorer.
03 February 2015 12:21
Ответ на сообщение пользователя osi3d
You can get this error also when you export the blend file to html for a second time and the previously created html is left selected in the file explorer.
I wasn't able to reproduce this issue. What OS (and version) do you use?
25 November 2015 16:38
I guess this is a real newbie question regarding - How do I fix this issue? meaning, I've changed the path to export the json file to a place on the Local disk (Same disk where Blender and blend4web are installed - drive C: on windows 7) but I still get that same error. what am I doing wrong?

Problem solved - re-istalled the SDK
25 November 2015 18:53
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Problem solved - re-istalled the SDK

Glad to hear it!
26 November 2015 10:44
Thanks!
I'm quite familiar with Blender but Blend4Web is a totally new thing for me and I know I'm going to use it a lot.
So I'll probably come here quite often, asking realy silly questions untill I get the hang of it myself… so bare with me.
27 February 2017 12:24
Hello,

I have also this problem becouse in Project Manager re-export scene doesn´t working and there is still default cube even if the message was OK:

[OK] C:\B4W\blend4web_ce\projects\project_fp\assets\project_fp.json
Assets reexported

(i reloaded blender file, click on reexport where was OK message but nothings happend, so i tried export json file in blender => file error)…. - I also tried reinstal SDK and use different scene - still the same.

I would be grateful for any help.
27 February 2017 15:07
Hello.

Could you check the path to SDK, please

Is there a correct path to your SDK? If not, try to press F8 (it reloads addon's files).
And what's about the Fast Preview button? Does it work well?

Please register or log in to leave a reply.