Forum

having multiple animations with the same html

30 November 2015 21:01
Ok !!!! Now I know how to animate a character with my html file exported with blend4web. Now my question : is it possible to change the animation. For example is it possible to retarget an animation in blend4web with the html file ?

Thanx in advance,

Benoit
01 December 2015 09:46
Hello and welcome to the forum!

For example is it possible to retarget an animation in blend4web with the html file

Yes, it is possible. Take a look at the "Coin animation" demo, please. There is the one coin and there are 8 coin actions in this demo. You can find the .blend file in the SDK: SDK/blender/interactivity/coin_flip/coin_flip.blend
03 December 2015 04:47
Thank you for the answer !!! I will study further this .blend file. My question is more I am making bvh files with my kinect. Is it possible you think to have my character in blend4web in a html format and changing the animation from the html file and not passing at all from Blender. animated character as html file ———>changing the animation with a bvh file————-> having a new animation with the original html animated file.

Thanks for responding
03 December 2015 14:46
Ответ на сообщение пользователя benoit-1842
Thank you for the answer !!! I will study further this .blend file. My question is more I am making bvh files with my kinect. Is it possible you think to have my character in blend4web in a html format and changing the animation from the html file and not passing at all from Blender. animated character as html file ———>changing the animation with a bvh file————-> having a new animation with the original html animated file.

Thanks for responding
Hello!
This can be done with our fresh bone api. You need to parse this bvh. For example, you can use this parser: https://github.com/hitsujiwool/bvh (I haven't tested it).

And then use following functions from b4w API:
This one for world space bones positioning.
And this for relative bones positioning.
03 December 2015 16:58
Wow thanks a lot I will try to make that work…… Will it be possible to make me a little tutorial (if you have time) to how to do that because parser, api are all new words for me !!!! I am getting my feet wet with Blender and I am very please with the results I get from blend4web and my motion capture software… But I think I will need help with this step because I am not a programmer but I really want to learn…..

Thanx a lot,

Benoit

Please register or log in to leave a reply.