Forum

Objects do not appear in Blend4web HTML render

22 December 2015 05:28
I've been trying to set up an interactive scene and everything has been working fine and suddenly none of my newly created objects are appearing in the HTML render and Fast preview from the development server. All objects appear in the 3D viewport of Blender under all viewport shading settings as well as in the final render view (F12). The outliner view shows all objects are visible (eye and camera showing). In the object setting the Duplication is set to none for all objects. The actual files (blend file and all textural images) are all in one location, but it may be important to note that they were not always together but were moved together some time earlier.
If anyone has any suggestions as to how to have the new objects show up, please let me know.
Much appreciated,
Cluetrekk
Attached is the Blend file without the image textures.
22 December 2015 10:29
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I think, it's a bug. You can enable "Force dynamic object" on invisible objects. It should do the trick.

We'll fix it. Thank you for feedback!
22 December 2015 11:50

You can enable "Force dynamic object" on invisible objects

Also you can remove the "Room" object. All scene objects will be visible. In this case, you shouldn't enable the "Force dynamic object" property.
22 December 2015 17:02
Great. I was hoping it would be something as simple as that. I have no idea how that object moved way out there. Strange effect. I'll delete that.
Keep up the fantastic work! And keep the additions coming to the logic node editor :-)

Please register or log in to leave a reply.