Forum

How can i hide object before loading

04 January 2016 16:02
Hi there.

How can i hide an object before the scene starts?

I try to put logic hide the object, but it seems like not working in the way that i want.

05 January 2016 12:54
Hello and welcome to our forums!

I try to put logic hide the object, but it seems like not working in the way that i want.
The "Hide Object" logic node should do the work. If you experience any unusual behavior please provide more info or some example file so we could investigate the issue further.
05 January 2016 16:15
Seems like it loads all the object visible and hide after that.

Some PC crashes when it loaded may be because it exceed the memory.

Is there any way that prevent this situation??

I'm preparing the scene that gonna show
05 January 2016 18:08
Seems like it loads all the object visible and hide after that.
Yes, the hide operation is scheduled to the time the scene is fully loaded, if you check your scene in the Viewer app, the scene shows before that (this is made intentionally for debug purposes). Check the same scene in Webplayer to see the difference.
Some PC crashes when it loaded may be because it exceed the memory.
Maybe your scene is too big. Check debug counters provided by the Viewer app see the actual scene complexity. Good values are 1 million triangles, bellow 100 draw calls and shaders, below 500 Mb consumed video memory.
06 January 2016 03:41
I see. I will study more on this to make it better :) thank you for your response.
06 January 2016 04:02
Oh and, I found the issue that move camera node, after i close the blender and open it again, the duration is not working so i need to delete and recreate the node.

Animation is not working correctly when the object is parented.
08 January 2016 01:58
Oh and, I found the issue that move camera node, after i close the blender and open it again, the duration is not working so i need to delete and recreate the node.
That's strange, need to check it.
Animation is not working correctly when the object is parented.
It's possible that your Parent Inverse matrix was not cleared before animation. Use alt-p -> Clear Parent Inverse option in Blender to fix this issue.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.