Forum

Some physics in a first-person view

07 August 2015 18:47
where should I put the code? I don't get it Am I going to open a notepad and place the code there?
07 August 2015 21:24
ASDW is not working but my mouse is working . How to solve this ? please help ….
10 August 2015 10:25
Reply to post of user aldine_jade17
where should I put the code? I don't get it Am I going to open a notepad and place the code there?
Cool, I believe you can do that, also can try with chrome firefox app designer, or try intel xdk. You can debug there the awsd problem and have more fun
10 August 2015 14:22
Reply to post of user aldine_jade17
ASDW is not working but my mouse is working . How to solve this ? please help ….
Hello. This is a pretty strange behavior. This example doesn't work even if you run it from our website? Could you please make a screenshot of your web console? (Press F12 while in browser)
19 August 2015 01:45
Is there a way to use the mouse for look control but keep pointer functionality for Selectable objects?
19 August 2015 10:08

Is there a way to use the mouse for look control but keep pointer functionality for Selectable objects?
Something like in the Farm demo where you can select barrels and other stuff by looking at them and pressing F?
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
19 August 2015 22:41
Ya, something like that… So long as pressing F will open hotlinks, of course. And assuming there is still some kind of pointer to indicate what you are going to click on.
08 January 2016 15:37
Is posible blend4web can tell that does not hide the mouse when you are moving the camera?
I want to click on objects (in canvas caption) without having to give the esc key. Thank you.
08 January 2016 21:19
Reply to post of user pakirrote
Is posible blend4web can tell that does not hide the mouse when you are moving the camera?
I want to click on objects (in canvas caption) without having to give the esc key. Thank you.
Hello. If I understood you correctly, you don't want the pop-up menu like "www.blend4web.com has disabled your mouse cursor" to appear. When an application uses pointerlock we will always see this pop-up. This is not a part of b4w engine. This is a part of browsers. So it can't be hidden.
12 January 2016 13:53
How center mouse in the center of window when are captioned? thx.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.