Forum

Logic nodes JSON HTML

27 January 2016 19:42
ste

It's the "cinturini.t.001" object. It's currently difficult to find, because it's a FONT
well done!
but now i can't open b4w engine.. i hope roman can understand my problem.
thank you for the support!
28 January 2016 10:47

i hope roman can understand my problem.

Hello.

I've found the cause of the issue. You are using a single addon, installed from file, aren't you? When you download the new addon version, your OS will rename the downloaded file, if it already exists in the "/Download" directory. "blend4web.zip" -> "blend4web-2.zip", for example. And when you added the addon from file, you selected "blend4web-2.zip". But it's incorrect name of addon file. It must be named "blend4web.zip". It's Python and Blender behavior, we can't do anything with it.
You should remove the oldest addon in your "/Download" directory and rename the latest addon version to "blend4web.zip". And add this file to Blender's addons.
Also you can use SDK. In this case, the issue won't appear.
28 January 2016 11:52
In addition to what Roman has already said, here is how this problem can be prevented http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8650/~/safari%3A-zip-files-automatically-unzip%2Fextract
28 January 2016 17:19
ste
thank you evgeny and roman!
Sorry for keeping you lose time ..I feel stupid! so simple! now It is all right!
question: in visual program i would like play an action till the user hold down the button of mouse. when the user release the button, the animation stop. is it possibile in b4w like in bge?
do you think is possible prepare a "pre-loading" as in sketchfab? The textures are heavy and I fear that people get tired to wait until the end of the load in order to play with the pieces.
last question: I can't create the page in facebook. "secure canvas URL": which path should I enter?
28 January 2016 17:46
question: in visual program i would like play an action till the user hold down the button of mouse. when the user release the button, the animation stop. is it possibile in b4w like in bge?
For now it is impossible in logic editor. Switch Select node handles only pushing mouse button event, so the only option you have is to stop animation when user clicks button/object the second time.

last question: I can't create the page in facebook. "secure canvas URL": which path should I enter?without-mouth
It is the address of your web resource using https protocol. It is assumed that your web page is already published in the Internet. So the easiest way for you will be publishing your project in Google Drive and then provide url from it to Facebook's "secure canvas URL".
Example in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0uHmKLr63w
the only difference is in the final step.
Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn
28 January 2016 18:33

do you think is possible prepare a "pre-loading" as in sketchfab? The textures are heavy and I fear that people get tired to wait until the end of the load in order to play with the pieces.
There is no such option without using of JavaScript code. We are not 100% sure that it is useful but if there is real interest we may add this feature as flag passed to the webplayer (see "No social" flag in our current release features)
Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn

Please register or log in to leave a reply.