Forum

Blend4Web 16.01 Released!

28 January 2016 12:16
We are glad to announce the release of a new version of Blend4Web - an open source platform for creating 3D web applications. Although the month was short, we were able to implement lots of useful functions including API for line rendering and new nodes for the logic editor. In addition, we simplified the SDK installation and improved the Head-Mounted Display support.
https://www.blend4web.com/en/article/177/
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
29 January 2016 13:22
Congratulations!
Looks awesome as usual. Can't wait to try new nodes !!!!
30 January 2016 03:29
You have reignited my passion for wanting to make videogames. It was always my dream to make games and now I have all of the tools I need available. I am learning Blend4 Web and Blender. I hope to make something great! Thanks. :)
30 January 2016 07:38
This is excellent news! I had been eagerly waiting for 16.01. Just installed it now and can't wait to try it out.
01 February 2016 16:54
Great to have these new features again! :)

One question: do you know if there's any performance issues when viewing blend4web-html:s in 4k monitors? I have a 4k laptop (very powerful one) and it struggles to view even basic scenes without lagging (in "high" quality). And the content doesn't look like it's actually 4k, I think it might be scaled up from 1080p.

Anyways, great stuff as usual in this new release. Keep up the good work!
02 February 2016 14:20
Hi,
One question: do you know if there's any performance issues when viewing blend4web-html:s in 4k monitors? I have a 4k laptop (very powerful one) and it struggles to view even basic scenes without lagging (in "high" quality). And the content doesn't look like it's actually 4k, I think it might be scaled up from 1080p.
We tested Blend4Web content on a 4k monitor but it was used as a second display. Still have to test on a 4k laptop. Could you please specify what video card is inside your laptop?
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
02 February 2016 15:44
My laptop has the Geforce GTX 960M chip inside it. (and the Intel Core i7 6700HQ CPU).
08 February 2016 12:18
If it is possible, I would like a 3rd download option of just the files (in their respective folders) that have been added or changed in the SDK since the previous release. This would make a much smaller download to get an updated SDK.
08 February 2016 13:06

If it is possible, I would like a 3rd download option of just the files (in their respective folders) that have been added or changed in the SDK since the previous release. This would make a much smaller download to get an updated SDK.
Hello!
This type of download can be performed via GitHub
Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn
09 February 2016 07:08
By going here

https://github.com/TriumphLLC/Blend4Web

how do I download just what has changed since the previous version?

Please register or log in to leave a reply.